I like this game a lot! The colors remind me of Risk of Rain, and since I'm kind of bad with shmups in general, the difficulty was about as hard as Risk of Rain. I also like the music and art! The controls are solid and the game is overall pretty fun to play.
Zone of Lacryma
A downloadable game for Windows
Zone of Lacryma is a story driven 2D shooter inspired by the classic shmups but with a couple of twists.
- Fly through custom built levels trying to get a new highscore or the fastest speed run.
- Multiple weapons give room for different ways to play.
- A charge system that lets you choose how offensive or defensive you want to be.
- Upgrade system to customizes your ship.
- A rich story that leads you through your missions, giving everything purpose.
*Zone of Lacryma is currently on Steam's Early Access.
As a treat for Zone of Lacryma's early supporters, the price during Early Access is reduced. This means that while you do get a work in progress game, you also pay less for it ;)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey Andy, thanks for the video!
I'm glad you're liking the game so far. Can't wait til you get to the next couple of levels! ;)
Also, watching your video, I just noticed a bug on the upgrade screen!! hahahaha
Which engine you're used in development? It's Unity or something else? :)